Selamat Datang di Kampung Maya Si Gadis Ceria

Zain Bikha

I think My Mum is Amazing
(adopted from this song)

You make me feel, like i can do anything
when u're with me
there's no where else i rather be

Mom...i just wanna have a poem for you
but i don't know how to do it
even just to say

i think its too simple
for presenting my aprreciete for you by some words only
No...it can't be
its little
and it isn't enough

You have much more
and it isn't by my side
i think all of mine is you

you are love
no love without you

you never let anybody put me down
and you always say
"you are my little angle"
But i didn't realize it
i just know my life, my fun
until know, i realize
you are for me

with all my love
i present for you mum
i love you
coz you are amazing

yeah...My Mum is Amazing
[regards]

0 comments: